Sunday, February 8, 2015

More progress

I am now hosting the readathon at Trombly. I'm really excited because not only is my project back on track, but I went to Trombly for elementary school. It's going to be really weird coming back!

Trombly does a big school-wide event for "March is Reading Month" where the whole school reads a book. This should make it pretty easy to raise money with a readathon. Next week, I'm meeting with the principal to talk about the project. It's getting pretty close to March, which means that I really have to get working if I'm going to raise a lot of money with this.






1 comment:

  1. Perfect timing or what?! The fact that March is reading month and you're holding a read-a-thon is ironic and extremely smart on your behalf! I hope you raise a lot of money and that everything goes as planned.

    ReplyDelete